Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Routine finance functions

Routine finance functions are performed to the effective execution of executive finance functions.Some of the routine finance functions are as follows:

Supervision of cash receipts and disbursements
Safegaurding of cash balances
Custody and safegaurding of valuable documents like securities and ansurance policies.
Taking care of mechanical details of financing
Record keeping of the financial performance of the firm
Reporting to the top management
Supervision of fixed assts and currents assets

3 comments:

  1. Please let me know if you’re looking for a article writer for your site. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested. Thank you! click here for more

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to share with you all here on how I get my loan from Mr Benjamin who help me with loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i apply for the loan when things was getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin grant me loan without delay. here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, 247officedept@gmail.com / 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thnx for helping sir you have a good experience

    Loan kaise le

    ReplyDelete